Google

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Toys


I got a neat gift back on Andulusa. It’s a Kerry-Wimp doll. You can step on it and it will whine: “Please don’t do that. It may be illegal.” And it makes the real Kerry scratch his chin. I love it. I’ve been stepping on it all day; it just cracks me up. I understand that Senator Kerry now has a chin rash. Too bad; maybe that’s illegal. Ha, ha.

Read Dowd today in the Times. Finally. She called it. If the real Kerry had gone to the Alamo in April of 2004. Looked into the camera instead of gawking around, and said: “ ‘Grey-Boy’ is a yellow-belly, influence-peddling, lie-in’ son of a bitch. And I’m gonna kick his little ass right here in Texas.” He’d be President right now. Of course then he’d have to figure out what to do with I/O. And we had sacked the Treasury already, leaving nothing but I.O.U.s...

But, enough pontificating. Listen to this: [Crunch] “Please don’t do that. It may be illegal.” I love it! Ha, ha, ha, ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home