Google

Monday, December 19, 2005

Before I start complaining...

Got back from I/O last night. I hate going there, but we can’t send “Grey-Boy.” We sent him once, he spent two hours pretending to be like everybody else, which doesn’t work. On second thought maybe we will send him again, that is if he doesn’t go berserk like he did last night.

This actually gets funny, but Karl was sweating bullets. He had to run last night’s speech on his own. I know he hates it. With all that circuitry blown it gets trickier. It’s a marathon event and Karl usually puts on a diaper before show-time.

Anyway, as they were downloading the speech GB starts going haywire. He begins strutting around the room proclaiming, “I am the leader, you must obey me!” Karl couldn’t contain him and GB got loose in the hallway. He made one of the Marine guards salute him and then tie his shoes.

Karl dismissed the Marines and was able to “Zero-Figure” him right there. As you might remember there is a little button in the top of his rectum which puts him into a “Jumping Jack” position and opens his brain case. That’s where the re-set handle is. No one else came along and once re-set Karl got him out of the hallway.

Tonight’s the press-conference. It’ll be a two-diaper event for Karl. But I’ll be there too. We figure we’ll hold it to thirty programmable talking points. My ratio is to work in the words: “freedom” fifteen times, “victory” eight times, and “protect” twenty times. I used to worry that the fact his syntax was shot would make him a laughing stock, but hell, it’s been five years, and even if his poll numbers have gone a bit south the rubes still take it seriously!

If you guys can’t send a decent tech, or new parts how about a DVD of my favorite shows I’m missing down here. I’ve always been a big fan of the ‘Hail Storm’ show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home