Google

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Oh what fun it is...

Oh what fun it is... Yes it’s me singing. I’m using Voice to Text for a hands-free experience. That way I can pat myself on the back. I finally got to do something legal today. I mean I work damn hard coordinating ‘Grey-Boy’ with Karl, giving guidance to that used-up wench of my best friend Rummy etc. But today I got to break a tie in the Senate. And what a pleasure it was too. I cut Medicaid, Medicare and student loans. Just in time for Christmas! What Yule-time joy. My ecstasy knows no bounds.

Heh-heh-heh. I recall some months ago while out pressing the flesh some born-again comes up to me. Not one of our usuals, you know the ‘Pioneers’ and better who run the mega-churches and wear microphones while they’re up there performing and pulling in the big bucks. But some small-town, holy-roller. He comes up to me representing no more than 300 potential voters. So I gave him 15 seconds. He says, “You have got to know JESUS...”

I almost told him the truth: “Know him; I’m the one who recommended he be executed!” And it’s true. It was during a much earlier incarnation on this planet. I was working for Pilate in those days. He taught me a lot too. I’ll always regard Pilate as an important mentor. He told me not to use high office to chase tail, but to accumulate wealth. Which is what I’ve done all these earth-lives. Make your connections, take your bribes, use your influence and you will rise to the top of the heap.

As for Jesus or whatever Jewish name he was using, not very memorable: Just a malcontented local. Certainly wasn’t any music swelling in the background when he moved his eyeballs. We executed a lot of dangerous types in those days. Hell, we had our own version of the Patriot laws. Ha, ha, ha. Hey, pass on to ZXYUP a ‘Happy Saturnalia’ for me. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home