Google

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back in the saddle again


Back from the Saturnalia and feeling goooood! Had my spine stiffened back home, along with some real good personality infusions. I think they sent my holiday-hologram on some talk shows while I was away. Ha, ha, ha, ha!

Watched some of the Alito hearings from the Star-Gate waiting lounge. I’m lovin’ it! To be fair Americans aren’t any stupider (ok, more stupid) than anyone else: they’re just as stupid.

Specter used the “i” - word. Impeach “Grey-Boy” and, what, get me? Americans don’t care about civil liberties. Americans don’t care about terrorists either. They only want someone to tell them bed-time stories. Americans are a people who want to believe. In Jesus. In anything. OK I got a bed-time story for you. “Go to friggin’ sleep, before I have you tortured to death in Syria. Ha, ha, ha, ha.  Oh, yeah, boy. It’s good to be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home