Google

Friday, December 23, 2005

Am I being too paranoid?


I generally hate TV. I really miss the home shows with their vituperative cynicism. Yeah we get some of that from Fox, but to me it’s preaching to the choir. And that Daily Show bugs me.

Saw “SoftBall” last night. Mathews was off. What’s her name was questioning the vicious Ice-Queen Maureen Dowd. I had to take a pill. Anyway Dowd mentioned that the Republican dream ticket for 2008 would be McCain and Condi. Or, perhaps, Condi heading the ticket as the “SITTING VP!” Which means getting ‘THE MAN’ to step aside early.

I wanted to put a hit on her. But I started thinking. Who is this Maureen Dowd; and what does she know; and when did she know it? I was in the room when the current version of Condi was brought to life. But Condi wouldn’t be doing anything I haven’t done by moving me aside. It’s what I did to my old boss Rummy, who we shipped off to I/O for the day. And McCain; that terrorist-loving S.O.B. --while he was luxuriating at the Hanoi Hilton I was busy making my bones in the Nixon Administration.

It goes back to the Vulcans, once shepherded by King-Maker George Schultz. He was the Grand-Wizard who brought “Grey-Boy” into the world. I told him; Mister Secretary, “Grey-Boy” doesn’t speak any Earth languages properly. And the Grand Wizard in his genius, said to me with the simple sanctity of his position on Earth and in the Oil Industry: “It doesn’t matter.”

I suppose the Scooter-thing has made me vulnerable and the Vulcans have possibly made their decision. Oh, dear me. I need to pray. But no longer to Vulcan that god of fire and smelting; --of the Earth’s cauldron a-boil in deviltry. No, we always pray to gods most like ourselves. Hear this word, Janus, and deliver me from those who would do to me what I would prefer to do to them. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home