Google

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Multiple Me

One of the new fixes I got off-planet, was the multiple-me re-cast switch. I can press a button and start thinking (and feeling) like anyone I want. It’s a great way to get a leg up on your enemies. This morning, while shaving I tried being Howard Dean for five minutes. My eyes got that weird look to them and I began hissing and cackling into the shaving mirror. I suppose it was Howard Dean looking into MY face.

I tried explaining it to ‘Grey-Boy.’ He nodded his half-robot head and sputtered something about tuning in “Ben Loden” (sic). I said that’s ‘Bin Laden,’ not Ben Loden. And this is a skill-set to be used against our ENEMIES not the stooges that keep us in power. He nodded, but doesn’t get it.

Anyway, I think this is really neat. I’m going to switch over my alter-personality to Maureen Dowd for a few minutes and see what she’s up to.

Oh my gosh! Ugh... I’ve got to get back... Uh oh, I think the switch is stuck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home