Google

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Because I Can

If I’m careful... –and I mean careful with that new ‘multiple-me personality recast’ switch, I can get a setting where I don’t really assume a distinct personality, but I can LISTEN in to what people are thinking! Lots of them!

It’s cool and this way I can avoid reading that mountainous pile of transcripts that the NSA drops off by the truckload. I’m technically breaking the so-called law all by myself. And I’m lovin’ it!

McCain’s climbing on the anti-oil bandwagon; the ‘greenie.’ At least he wants to go nuclear. He’s not becoming a windmill-guy like Don Quixote or Donkey-Oatie as I like to call him. I think that’s where the Democrats come from...

Oil’s buttered my bread all these years. So has Government largess. Government built the canals and then collateralized the railroads, built the highways for the car industry, built the airports for the airlines, built the friggen’ sports stadiums for all the teams (Grey-Boy’s only success story). Government made the country rich and more importantly it’s made ME rich. So you can wipe your behind with all that free-market pap. And in another era I told that to Adam Smith.

I told him, look without Charters indemnifying against loss the Colonies (America) wouldn’t have come to anything. Government’s got to pick winners or it will end up picking losers. – Which brings me back to present day. ‘Grey-Boy’ will never pick another winner. But that’s a whole ‘nother story. Heh, heh, heh. How’d I get going on these tangents? Oh, yeah... --because I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home