Google

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Silence

I was saved. Andulusan psycho-surgeons descended in the dark of night and repaired Harry, thereby salvaging me. As Clinton already proved, public figures can not shoot off their guns in private and avoid public disclosure.

I look at my work here and feel satisfied. Democratization of the Mid-East proceeds according to plan. An analogy would be turning hornets into honeybees by shoving a stick into their hive; conquering the fly-paper with five divisions financed by a tax-cut. The insect comparisons are endless.

Globalization of capital, dilution of equity, and the controllership of a non-owning managerial class will end the Western Nation-States. Environmental and economic disruptions and dislocations will turn the masses of people into a servile class and then into rampaging mobs. Fundamentalisms will foster hatred and war. Fragmentation, division and disintegration will finish the job.

I am happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home