Google

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Mood Change

Yeah ok, I’m a shootist as long as the target can’t shoot back. Blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum. Don’t I have any regrets? Of course. I regret that bastard spoiling my shot, and helping me to end my career.

Last night I had to meet with the Andulusan counsel. Hard to say who exactly was there as everyone had on their hoods and robes. I thought I heard the voice of the Grand Wizard, King-maker George Schultz. I strained to hear if Karl was still included. I know for awhile his fate was being decided as well.

I think my role here in this body could be nearly over... It saddens me. Deeply. We own the courts, the executive and the Congress... I can get away with cooked intel, inventing war, smearing adversaries. For allowing industrial lobbies and cronies to craft public policy, etc. But we don’t own the court of public opinion. All of my other crimes are too complex for today’s simple minds to comprehend. But the court of public opinion operates on simplicity and emotional taglines: “Old guy shoots older guy.” It’s pathetic but it’s classic TV. It’s the 11 o’clock news.

Maybe we can get Bin Laden to take down another building: Like the Washington Post... Well, like I always say, “I’m not from Pluto but I’m still a plutocrat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home