Google

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Shooting Lawyers (More)

As usual the bleating fools of the fourth estate missed the real story. They have made controversy over the delay in reporting the incident instead of what the details of the event mean: Here I am cavorting on the Ponderosa with anti-Ben Cartwright types, shooting things in fine style. Meanwhile real people in the Northeast are shoveling snow and everyone else is watching TV. The real story is, and will always be, how DIFFERENT I am from 99.9% of the people who think they are my countrymen!

As far as reporting the incident, I'll be damned if I'm going to bother discussing details every time I shoot someone. There's a war on, you know. In this case I was only being polite to the aristocracy of this 50,000 acre fiefdom to allow the noblesse time to escape before the hounds of the press descended upon them.

In other news, I see that McCain was in South Carolina smooching the very 'tuckus-es' of those-of-us who dumped on him in the 2000 primary. Which proves his own point of how important money is to power. If he keeps this up he will (hopefully) lose the independents!

Oh, and don't let me forget a very special Valentine's message... especially to you Maureen Dowd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home