Google

Monday, February 06, 2006

Bored by Gore, or gored by Gore?

Had an awful dream. Must of come about after watching Carvell and Begala with Big Tim pushing their latest loser-book. --And those nachos with fermented horse cheese. Carvell, and I know him through Mary, gave his half-assed prognostications: Twenty per cent chance I would run for “Grey Boy’s” job in ’08 and totally convinced Gore would run for the weak-Willy side.

In this terrible dream, the anti-Andulusan forces remake Al Gore, America’s number one nerd into Moses. He runs for Congress in ’06; six months into an economic depression. Not only gets a seat in the House but is made Speaker by the loser-landslide that defies our ten years of gerrymandering!

“Grey-Boy,” Me and half the Supreme Court gets impeached. The Republican minority in the Senate decides to lay-low and protect their own seats so they vote with the majority.... and, here’s the really scary part: I go to Jail!

Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter try to foment a mob uprising but are hanged for sedition.

I’ve thought about it good and hard. For one thing it was only a dream. Second-of-all I’ve been trained in Andulusan self-defense. If provoked, I can turn from my attacker and expel feces with brutal force. So watch out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home