Google

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Democracy in the Mid-East!


Hamas, the terrorist organization looks like it won the ‘Palestinian’ Parliamentary election. Good show. Get them all in one place, I say, and kill them. Actually if they had any oil we would recognize them immediately and switch our stooge-payoff program from Fatah. But they have no oil, only religious fervor.

Since we have I/O on our hands we won’t be killing anybody; which is a shame. The best we can hope for is a Civil War. Hopefully we could back both sides till everybody’s dead. The only complication I can see is for our plans A & B. Plan A calls for us to equip the Israeli military to attack the Iranian nuclear facilities. Plan B is to shortly thereafter condemn the Israelis at the United Nations and cut off further aid to them. It’s such a genius-plan I’m surprised I thought of it by myself.

The problem as I see it is a personal one. First of all I am being ‘effective’ and as a result am breaking my personal vow: ‘To always do harm.’ I’ll have to sort this one out with my spiritual and strategy counselor on Andulusa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home